Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Scarlett Johansson - anywhere …

Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson, who premiered the film “The Other Boleyn Girl” at the Berlinale Film Festival last week, turns singer.

Johansson, who is famous for her roles in such films as “Lost in Translation”, “The Island”, “The Black Dahlia“ and “Scoop”, presented her smoky voice already in the song “Summertime” as part of the film “Lost In Translation“ and collaborated with Justin Timberlake on the clip “What Goes Around… Comes Around”.

In May she will release her debut album called “Anywhere I Lay My Head”, which is a Tom Waits cover album and includes contibutions by David Bowie and Yeah Yeah Yeahs guitarist Nick Zinner.

“Anywhere I Lay My Head” will be released May 16 via Warner Music.

Tracklisting:

01. Fawn
02. Town With No Cheer
03. Falling Down
04. Anywhere I Lay My Head
05. Fannin’ Street
06. Song for Jo
07. Green Grass
08. I Wish I Was in New Orleans
09. I Don’t Want To Grow Up
10. No One Knows I’m Gone
11. Who Are You?

news source : http://www.berlinista.com/

No comments: