Monday, November 3, 2008

Scarlett Johansson: Hollywood can chew you up

Scarlett Johansson has vowed never to move to California from her native New York.

The actress – who married Ryan Reynolds, 32, in a low-key ceremony 5 weeks ago – says she's felt pressure to relocate to Hollywood for work, but she refuses because she thinks LA is unhealthy.


'I don't do well in Hollywood,' she says. 'It's not my natural habitat.

'I have a strong work ethic. I'm ambitious and I know what's good for me.'

Scarlett, 23, prefers only to visit when work commitments make it necessary.

'I know Los Angeles; I know where I can party and hang out with other actors there, but I don't choose that life,' she tells Weekend.

'I don't get sucked in. You can get chewed up. I prefer to be able to dip in and out. I think that keeps me grounded.'


Source: http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-new

No comments: