Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Scarlett Johansson Hosts Nobel Peace Prize Concert


Taking on the all-important hosting duties, Scarlett Johansson was pretty in purple at the Nobel Peace Prize Concert on Thursday evening (December 11).

Held at Oslo Spektrum in Oslo, Norway, the always-lovely “Match Point” actress teamed up with Sir Michael Caine as they presented musical acts including Jason Mraz and Marit Larsen.In related news, Scarlett just recently opened up for the very first time about her marriage to actor Ryan Reynolds while talking to UK Cosmopolitan.


“This is a very beautiful time for me. Getting married is a huge moment in anyone’s life, and the few months leading up to it were a little crazy,” says Johansson.

The 24-year-old blonde beauty adds, “But Ryan and I are in love, and we’re enjoying evolving our relationship together. I feel that my life and my work are heading in the right direction.”

Source:http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities

No comments: